Thursday, January 15, 2009

Camping vs Cruising

I am back from a lovely week away in Somerset. We went camping and the park was great with lots of children's facilities and the weather wasn't too bad for October either! We were thinking of doing a cruise next year so I was thinking what would I prefer a cruise or camping in the UK, let me think....

Camping vs Cruising Cruising- Exotic destinations
Camping - Cold and Wet
Camping- Cleaning and Cooking
Cruising- Being Waited on hand and foot
Camping- Cleaning and Cooking
Cruising- A la Carte menus
Camping - Sausage sandwiches
Cruising- Broadway shows
Camping- Talent shows
Cruising- Waking up in different destinations
Camping- Waking up in a freezing Caravan/Tent
Cruising- Dressing up for formal nights
Camping-Wellies


All in all camping was great but I think that a cruise is definitely on the agenda for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment